(212) 533-2606

363 7th Avenue
(30th Street)
7th Floor
New York, NY

Affordable legal fees and payment plans

A person without legal status still has the right
to file a claim

We represent clients all over the USA and the World

If you don't have
a Green Card we can help you
get one

We can handle any accident or malpractice case

No fee is charged unless we
collect money for you

You can change your attorney at any time without harming
your case

We get you the maximum recovery possible

 We have a proven track record of securing huge monetary settlements on behalf of our clients




Our law firm specializes in all types of immigration cases. We can help you obtain nonimmigrant visas such as:

  • H-1 (professional)

  • H-2 (temporary worker)

  • H-3 (trainee)

  • H-4 (H family members)

  • L-1 (managers and executives)

  • L-2 (L family members)

  • TN (NAFTA visas for Mexicans and Canadians)

  • B1/B2 (tourist), J-1 (cultural exchange)

  • R (religious worker)

  • F-1 (student)

  • K-1 (fiancée)

  • O & P (for athletes and entertainers), etc.

Additionally we handle all Change of Status and Adjustments of Status Applications:

  • Residence Petitions (Green Cards) for all family members including the spouses, children, parents, and siblings of U.S. citizens and permanent residents residing in the United States or abroad.

  • Adjustment of Status Applications for spouses or children of U.S. citizens who entered the U.S. with a visa, even if they overstayed their visa.

  • Investment immigration.

  • Employment immigration/perm.

  • Asylum; Spouse Abuse cases & Religious Workers Petitions.

  • Renewal of Employment Authorization Card.

  • Extension of Visa Applications for B1/B2 visa holders.

  • Advanced Parole for travel while cases are pending.

  • Preparation of Affidavit of Support for tourist visa applicants.

  • Representation at all Interviews at the Immigration Office.

  • Special Applications for Abused Spouses and Children.

  • Case Status Inquiries.

  • Freedom of Information Act requests (FOIA) to obtain your full Immigration records.

Gain permanent residence (green cards) and citizenship (certain individuals may take the exam in their native language). Persons with family members already in the United States of America can have those family members petition the government to give visas to any foreign relatives.

All types of deportation and political asylum cases. Persons who are illegally in the United States of America have many options available to them to legalize their status.

Find out what we can do for you.
Contact us now!  

  We Specialize in













Site designed by Lance Davis. Visit my Site